Generally, we loved our review for Extract Labs and would recommend this brand among the best in 2022 and beyond. The website is straightforward and gives a visitor an easy time navigating through. It also offers sufficient information about the processes of the brand and who the company is. Extract Labs offers broad-spectrum, and CBD isolate products in the form of tinctures, edibles, softgels, topicals, CBD tanks, and pet items, showing an elaborate inventory. Besides, the brand uses organic hemp from sustainable Colorado farms and subjects them to the clean and efficient CO2 extraction method to process them into CBD products. The brand ships all orders worth $50 and above, and a 60-day money-back guarantee accepts claims from dissatisfied clients. What else should you know about Extract Labs before trying its products? Find out the answer from our 2022 review of the brand.
About the Company
Extract Labs has its headquarters in Boulder, Colorado. It was launched by a USA military vet, Craig Henderson, who, together with other vets, realized and appreciated the therapeutic effects of CBD, and by extension, other hemp cannabinoids. The website details enough information about Craig, and it will help you understand his journey to the launching of Extract Labs. It was started in Craig’s garage but has since then expanded and currently boasts over 50 employees. At Extract Labs, the vertically integrated approach is used, where all manufacturing activities are run indoors. This gives the brand control over all the processes, making it easy to uphold safety standards. Moreover, it gives the company a competitive market advantage, which is why it deals in high-quality premium products and sells them affordably.
According to the Extract Labs’ website, the brand prides itself on manufacturing high-quality CBD products and selling them to users at affordable prices. As part of ensuring quality, it sources its hemp from the organic Colorado farms and uses the clean and efficient CO2 extraction method to strip CBD from the hemp surfaces, leaving no solvents behind. It also conducts rigorous 3rd party potency and purity tests and posts the results online. While all products in the brand’s inventory passed potency tests, others did not have their purity test results shared. Generally, the website is straightforward and easily navigable, giving users great customer and shopping experiences. The FAQ section is also detailed and elaborates on the brand, the founder, as well as growing and manufacturing processes, among other topics.
The following specs are true to Extract Labs;
- Extract formulations include isolates, broad-, and full-spectrum CBD
- Extract consumption methods include tinctures, softgels, edibles, topicals, pet items, CBD tanks, and isolates
- The clean and safe CO2 extraction method strips CBD from the hemp surfaces
- Organic hemp from the Colorado farms
- Sustainable farming practices
- cGMP-certified manufacturing facilities
- free shipping for orders worth $50 and above
- a 60-day money-back guarantee applies
- Accurate THC and CBD potency lab results
- The average price point per mg CBD of tinctures is about $0.04 and $0.05
- Products feature multiple flavors, varieties, and potencies
- Edible products guarantee tastes
- A 50% for military veterans
- Total CBD concentrations range from 220 mg to 5000000 mg
- Products cost $21 to $2000
- Kosher- and Halal-certified CBD products
Hep quality is directly imperative for the final products and good/bad customer response. As such, reputable CBD brands focus on using high-quality hemp for manufacturing their CBD products, and Extract Labs is no exception. It sources its hemp from the organic Colorado farms that practice sustainable farming. Such farms do not include artificial fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, and chemicals throughout the cycle, minimizing the chances of getting chemicals into the human system.
Shopping on the Extract Labs’ website gives one a rather intuitive experience. The website is straightforward and easily navigable, something the brand’s clients really appreciate. The Shop button has a dropdown menu with several options, including CBD tinctures, CBG products, CBDa products, CBD products, and more. As such, you only have to select the products you want, add them to the cart, and check out to fill in your billing information and physical address details. Veterans receive a 50% offer once they confirm their identities, and another 20% off is offered to special groups via coupon codes. Moreover, free shipping applies for goods worth $50 and above, and a 60-day money-back guarantee allows dissatisfied clients to register complaints and get full refunds when the claims are justified.
Extract Labs uphold quality in producing CBD products. As such, the brand follows quality and control guidelines to conduct 3rd party tests and examine products for potency and purity and posts the results on the Batch Database section of the website. You can access the section by scrolling to the bottom of the website, where additional sections like Affiliate Programs, Store Locator, etc., are found.
Extract Labs offers several means of reaching out to its customer care desk, including an email address, a phone number, and the online chat feature. We reached out to the customer care desk through the instant messaging feature, and an agent came through fast. However, our questions were not answered to our satisfaction. Still, we do look forward to better experiences with the brand in the future.
Extract Labs is committed to producing high-quality CBD products and partners with farmers in Colorado farms to source its hemp. The farms are organic, meaning they follow sustainable practices and do not feature chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, and solvents throughout the cycle. The brand conducts all extraction, manufacturing, and bottling processes in its cGMP-compliant facilities at Boulder, Colorado.
The brand subjects the hemp to the CO2 extraction method to strip CBD from the hemp surfaces, resulting in isolates and broad- & full-spectrum CBD extracts. It also uses other ingredients on the extracts, but all are 100% natural, in line with its commitment to uphold organic standards. The next stage involves 3rd party testing the products for purity and THC/CBD potencies, after which it posts the results online on the Batch Database section of the website.
Range of Products
Extract Labs has a fairly elaborate CBD inventory with a wide assortment of products, including the following;
- Extract Labs Tinctures
Extract Labs offers tinctures in isolate, broad-and full-spectrum CBD formulations. They feature three concentrations; 500, 1000, and 2000 mg, all of which come in the 30 ml bottle, translating to a 33.33- 66.67 mg/ml potency. They are CO2 extracted, formulated with coconut oil, and come in fruity flavors, especially full-spectrum oils.
- Extract Labs Topicals
The topical line has creams (muscle and face), rubs (CBG and rescue), and bath bombs (from Vital You). These are strictly for external use, with the cream featuring 1500 mg CBD.
- Extract Labs Softgels
Extract Labs offers various softgels, including the regular full-spectrum, nighttime, daytime, and support. They feature gelatin (non-vegan) and have CBD only or CBD and CBN, CBG, or CBC, depending on the type. Moreover, they are all CO2 extracted and feature a 30- 33.33 mg/ml potency.
- Extract Labs Edibles
The 1000 mg full-spectrum gummies by Extract Labs are CO2 extracted and feature a 33 mg potency per unit. The brand also offers 20 mg CBD-infused coffer in partnership with Bearded Man. It also offers full-spectrum chocolates with CBD, CBN, CBG, and delta- 8 in partnership with Peak Extracts.
- Extract Labs Concentrates and Isolates
This line features CBD isolates with terpenes, or CO2 extracted full-spectrum CBD-infused concentrates. They are offered in shutter and crumbles. Besides, you can buy 1, 5, 25, 100, or 500 g of CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG, and delta- 8 isolates from this line.
- Extract Labs Tanks
The brand offers tanks naturally flavored by terpenes. They feature CBD, delta- 8, CBT, or CBN. No blinders or filters are incorporated in these tanks.
- Extract Labs Pet Products
Extract Labs has a pet product line with CBD treats, each delivering 10 mg of full-spectrum CBD. Besides, it also offers full-spectrum CBD tinctures in 30 and 60 ml, featuring 500 and 1000 mg CBD, respectively.
What We Like About the Company
We appreciated several things about Extract Labs during our review, including;
- The brand offers free shipping to all destinations for orders worth $50 and above
- The 60-day money-back guarantee allows dissatisfied clients to register complaints and receive full refunds when the claims are justified
- Extract Labs uses the clean CO2 extraction method to strip CBD from the hemp surfaces, ensuring no solvents are left behind
- All manufacturing activities take place in a cGMP-compliant facility, assuring customers that high safety standards have been observed throughout the cycle
- The brand sources its hemp from Colorado farms where organic farming practices are observed
- The FAQ page is comprehensive and details enough information about the company’s hemp growing, manufacturing, and lab testing process
- The brand offers the highest-quality CBD products at some of the lowest prices, courtesy of conducting all the manufacturing processes indoors
- The website is comprehensive, detailing information about the company and its processes
- Extract Labs features all the three extract formulations; isolates and broad- & full-spectrum CBD products, bringing all CBD enthusiasts on board
- The brand boasts a wide assortment of CBD products featuring multiple flavors, potencies, and varieties, making it win an even larger loyal customer base
- The website is straightforward, allowing easy navigation and giving users an easy time shopping
- Extract Labs is diligent in conducting 3rd party tests for examining products for potency and purity and posts the results online on the Batch Database section of the website
- All products passed THC and CBD tests
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Although there is so much to be admired about Extract Labs, the brand has room for improvements. Here are a few kinks that need ironing for the company to perform better in the CBD arena;
- Some products lacked their contaminant lab reports, creating a gap in lab analysis
- Although the customer care agents responded fast, they did not answer our questions satisfactorily
- Despite the multiple discount provisions by Extract Labs, the $50 free shipping is relatively expensive, and not every client will make it up there
Our review for Extract Labs was generally positive, and we can readily recommend the brands among the best in 2022 and beyond. It offers a wide assortment of CBD, CBN, CBD, and other cannabinoid products in different flavors, potencies, and varieties. Besides, the CO2 extraction method used to strip CBD from the hemp surfaces ensures no solvents are left behind, as seen in the purity test results. As if that’s not enough, Extract Labs is committed to conducting lab tests and posts the results online. The free shipping arrangement $50, the 60-day money-back guarantee, and the various discounts for newsletter subscribers, military veterans, and special groups are a plus for the brand. However, Extract Labs need to upload all contaminant test results, and its customer care desk agents should be able to respond to simple questions related to the brand to help the company do better in the CBD space.